Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Here's my take on today's Operation Write Home Challenge (http://operationwritehome.org/blog/) 
- usually I don't get to play along midweek, but today I don't have to work until later.  The card I am posting I actually made last week, but it fits with this week's challenge - notice the circles not only on the sentiment (which is a sticker) but also on the black background.   I used my cuttlebug to emboss the black paper with circles for extra dimension.  I think it makes such a BIG difference when I use my cuttlebug on plain background papers.  I have a lot of this music paper scraps (still quite useable size) leftover from invitations I did years ago so I wanted to find some way to accent it on cards (and use it up finally!). 


2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, This is a very pretty card. I always love to see sheet music on cards. Great card for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The music background really makes this card. I like the muted colors in contrast to the stark white-and-black sentiment.

    ReplyDelete