Wednesday, April 30, 2014

It's time for Operation Write Home's Midweek Throwdown (http://operationwritehome.org/blog/)  - this week's challenge is Masculine Thinking of You.  I have a box almost ready to go for them (they said they need more Miss You cards so I'm making a bunch more to add to the box before I send it).  I pulled out a couple of the Thinking of You cards I had in there that fit this challenge quite nicely.   My sentiments are all stickers that I used on cardstock.  And of course the embossed backgrounds were done on my cuttlebug.  Thanks for looking and have a great day! :)




2 comments:

  1. I love the embossing on your first card. These are great masculine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great variety and nice collection of a variety of papers. So many different feels to choose from, all will be so appreciated. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete