Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Operation Write Home Sketch Post Challenge #220 (http://operationwritehome.org/blog/)
gave us NO measurements!  Only a few pictures and some ideas to follow.  Stumped at first but then I realized I had to think out of my A Personality box and it all wasn't going to be lined up neat and tidy! I dug out some patterned paper with some women's high heels pictures that I hadn't used yet that had a coordinating check with it.  I think it turned out bright and cheery (especially when we have MORE SNOW on the ground this morning here in Michigan...in mid-April...really!!!).



Then for the midweek Throwdown last week, our challenge was masculine cards.  Here's  a couple that I have waiting to send in with my next box - 






2 comments:

  1. This card reminds me of my niece who is a shoe-aholic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards. I love the way you placed your sentiment on your first card and the papers are so very pretty. Your masculine cards are just great and will be received well. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete