Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I finally had a few minutes to get back to that wedding card.  Here's another shot of it, this time with some more details added.  I think it looks a lot better.



Today, I sent 29 cards off to OWH.  I took pictures of them before I sent them so I could remember what I had made.  Here are some of the pictures...



These 2 sets were from a 6 x 6 stack from Archives.  I followed a blog (can't remember which one though) where she talked about using both sides of 6 x 6 paper and making multiple cards from the paper.  You can see at the end I used small squares matted on the paper to use up all my scraps (I have way too many scraps 'cause I don't like to throw any pieces away).  




This one I used my cuttle bug to emoboss and a nice piece of ribbon.


This one was just 3 different layers of paper.  The patterned paper says it all.

I thought this turned out cute.  

I think this one meets the criteria for CAS this week on OWH challenge (http://operationwritehome.org/midweek-throwdown-clean-simple/).  




No comments:

Post a Comment