Wednesday, June 19, 2013

So this week Operation Write Home had a post about making cards with "windows".  Here is the link to their tutorial - http://operationwritehome.org/tutorial-window-card/.  I went into my craft room and had this cut sitting on my cricut mat from a wedding card I made last week.  So I thought it would be nifty to use it in this post.  I used my cuttlebug to emboss the backgroun card and then printed the "Just Married" saying, using a lace corner punch.   I think it turned out okay, might need to add some more detail on the car....but the garden is calling me for now!  May try some more "window" cards later.


2 comments:

  1. Hey! That is really neat use of a negative image!! Way to use it up! I love how this turned out! Thanks for playing along with us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how super cute is this ?!? great use of the negative used on another card. i love it !!!!!

    ReplyDelete